- 'morgen! 09:37:18
- RT @AndreaJoosten: Wie sich Bibliotheken für die Zukunft wappnen. Neue #Bibliotheken in Bildern
- RT @SoVeryBritish: It’s a good day to just sit and eat biscuits 13:46:26
- "alexa, bestell mir eine …" https://t.co/VSLf28jHvt :] #(c)tom #touche 14:40:23
- RT @DasBisschen: Nur an Sonntagen verwandle ich mich in meine wahre Gestalt: ein mittelgroßes, daueressendes Faultier. 15:00:01
- RT @tomgauld: ‘The reclusive author tells us about his writing day’ for yesterday’s @guardianreview https://t.co/wWmbOOD7Xv 15:00:42
- RT @BekahHW: Dear extrovert friends,
If you see a person standing alone at a conference looking around, invite them into your group. This… 15:01:17
- RT @FakeLibStats: 25% of librarians have been dumped for repeatedly asking for a citation during arguments 15:01:48
- RT @sheepfilms: A lot of people think the baguette should stay rigid. So I've done some new animations to choose from (plus the snake one j… 15:03:19
- RT @LoosePartsGuy: Good thing I stayed awake in class. https://t.co/3m8bIdioPL 15:04:40
- RT @SoVeryBritish: More three-word horror stories:
Jumped the queue
You’ll be fine
Just a trim
How are you?
A quick word
Out of milk
- RT @FakeLibStats: 1 in 4 signs in a library simply points to another sign 15:05:41
- RT @xkcdComic: Invisible Formatting https://t.co/ujOeiC11tB https://t.co/Mvah0RxyWl https://t.co/649gtzHP2l 15:06:58
- RT @davidchannon: @xkcdComic You've missed the bit where you copy and paste some hidden formatting in Word and it reformat the entire docum… 15:07:04
- RT @BrasilliantLady: @flyingnuns A 90-year-old patron once challenged on whether a Gimlet should be made with Rose's lime cordial or real l… 15:13:10
- RT @naomipavan: @flyingnuns Overheard: “Do you have a copy of Laser Marbles?”
Colleague: “Uhm. What’s it about?”
Patron: “It’s French. Lots… 15:13:26
- RT @WaitingForDogot: @flyingnuns @edrabinski Just yesterday I was helping an older gent figure out how to remove the steering knuckle on a… 15:14:51
- RT @cigmis: @flyingnuns My first reference question (many years ago when I worked at the Royal Ontario Museum Library) came from a little… 15:15:27
- RT @cigmis: @flyingnuns For several years afterwards I received letters from the boy along with pictures or drawings of the turtle. 15:15:38
- RT @goodlibrarian: @flyingnuns “How many calories are in a mouse?” His cat was cheating on his diet by hunting them. 15:16:11
- RT @Wattsarian: @flyingnuns Had a student looking at a sacrificial ceremony in the Old Testament that required the blood of x cows, x sheep… 15:17:09
- RT @jacobnadal: @flyingnuns "How do you know you are putting those back in the right place," from a gimlet eyed six year old girl who super… 15:17:47
- RT @jarzombrarian: @flyingnuns "I heard a word on Green Acres. It's for a fancy robe. I *want* that word."
It was my first week or so on th… 15:18:35
- RT @pdjewell: @flyingnuns Client: ‘have you got any books on Wales?’
Librarian: walks casually over to 900’s and points at books about the… 15:19:17
- RT @emilycarlisle07: @flyingnuns My girlfriend is a librarian, what kind of presents do librarians like? 15:19:51
- RT @khirschhorn: @flyingnuns @DrunkestLibrary Best from a 1st grdr: "I'm looking for an animal book!"
"A wild animal!"
- RT @nzjazzhistory: @flyingnuns @NLNZ “Ummm, I think there’s something missing in the score” (it was John Cage 4’33”) 15:21:44
- RT @improbresearch: In-depth examination of the Ig Nobel Prizes, for German doctors – https://t.co/OaHSd9prgQ https://t.co/xcIboQzH84 16:18:07
- RT @brembs: This is what our dystopian future will look like in about three years, if we don't fight back: corporate monopolies controlling… 16:18:29
- RT @dandrezner: They’re called footnotes. https://t.co/9h5vwEb54g 19:24:59
- RT @YouHadOneJ0B: The winner of the “not my f**king job” award goes to… https://t.co/zLUEpqYQrk 19:30:12
- RT @incunabula: Emojis: Keith Houston @shadychars has written a 5-part blog series on the history of emojis, starting here:
- RT @SoerenAuer: I got a inspired by Duolingo and thought it would be interesting to apply the Duolingo concept (learning through a quiz, wh… 19:38:35
- RT @nemissimo: Gewaltiger juristischer Argumentationsaufwand, um Digitalisierung von (gemeinfreiem) Kulturgut weiterhin erfolgreich verhind… 19:39:37
- RT @ampanmdagaba: @brembs That's horrifying. To drive the message home: here's the scope of ecosystem they control right now (I found the o… 19:40:10
- RT @alisonykim: Language learning friends:
The Chrome extension "Language Learning with Netflix" lets you watch foreign media with subtitl… 19:40:56
- RT @qikipedia: TETRIS SYNDROME occurs when you have done a repetitive task so often it patterns your thoughts as dreams. Someone with Tetr… 19:41:57
- RT @MicroSFF: "I hunger," the vampire said.
"Again? I haven't recovered from your last meal."
"It is my nature."
"It's your nature to be dr… 20:42:40
- 'nacht allerseits! 20:44:25